My last day in Tri 1!

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies...well I wasnt expecting to be out of here quite so soon but after scan yesterday confirmed Im a little further along than MW first thought, this is my last day in here!

Have to say a big thank you to you all for all your supportive messages and encouragment and just for all being you!

For those of you still to head to tri 2 see you there soon and for all of those just gone over to tri 2 thanks for everything!!

Off to pack my bags and get ready to move over....hugs to you all xxx

how exciting thats gone really quick!!! get packing to tri 2 lovely xx

Thanks Louise hasnt it gone fast!! Ahh I cant believe Im heading off to tri 2 already...amazing stuff lol xxx

:)Thats great hunni- been waiting for you to move over

Wilma it seems like only yesterday you were still in TTC with us! Now look at you!

I just don't know where the time has gone!!! Fingers crossed it won't be long for me now!!!
x x

Ah bonny I know...where has the time gone I wonder??? But yes I have everything crossed for you and dont worry Im still keeping you a space in here with me and you can have my space in tri one when I go....hope you take it up very soon xxx

Me too hunni! Lets hope I'm there in the morning!!!
I am just having a hot flush at the moment along with some strange goosebumps!!!!

Omg, good luck Wilma, can't believe where the time has gone :hug:

Wow I can not believe you're in second tri nearly!!!!

Good luck in tri 2 hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just getting to know you, now you're going:) v happy for you really! What a milestone, it must feel great! Good luck and take good care of yourself. Will catch up with you soon. xxx

Awwwww dont worry Nanc Im nosey and will still be popping in here lots and yes see you over in tri 2 sooner than you think lol xxx

Glad to hear you'll still be popping in! X

For sure Nanc need to keep checking on how everyones doing and see when your all heading over to tri 2! ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back