My journey so far !

firstangel

Reaction score
Well this is my first little on on the way !

I really new straight away I was expecting, we had been trying for a month! ( god we r so lucky ! ), and I just felt pregnant so I did a test and it was positive ! did another one at it was positive !

Anyway after talking to the doc they got me a midwife appointment, and they did a scan, but was so early on, they couldnt see anything! then a week later I was getting funny tummy pains on one side, so got taken into hospital to be checked for an etopic, and everything was in the correct place! but no heartbeat, they said it would be because I was too early on, so had to wait a fortnight, till I was 8 weeks gone, and got another scan ( internal ) and there it was the heartbeat!

so thats my story so far, loads more stuff to come im sure, got my Cubs screening in 3 weeks and then my detailed scan at 20 weeks to come !

Got loads to look forward to!!! :D

Congratulations! It's so exciting isn't it, and scary at the same time! I'm pregnant with my first too, got BFP on 7th March and had first scan yesterday, saw little heart beating away which is amazing isn't it! We must be due around the same time as they thought from scan I'm around 9 weeks. Should know more accurately after next scan in 3 weeks.
Look forward to sharing our experiences on here!
All the best,
Sarah

congrats hun and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well for you hun :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hun!

Have you thought about writing a pregnancy journal?

I've got 2, one in a word document and one online (see link in my sig) which is open to the world!

Anyway, glad everything is ok, I look forward to hearing your story :D x

congrats on your pregancy hun
i keep a pregancy journal a cute baby book from mother care.
its lovely to look back at all those first is first sign of bump ect.
enjoy the journey a head im loving mine :cheer: :cheer: :hug:
sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back