My intro

yummy-mummy

Reaction score
Hi folks.

I'm new on here as you can probably tell. My husband and I got married earlier this year and have been TTC since the wedding night! After a few months of almost giving up I just had that funny feeling on Monday night past. I got the lovely pink cross so I'm officially in "bricking it" mode. After trying and hoping now it's happened I can't believe how we got here. This will be my first child but husbands second. I have a 4 year old step-daughter so I have some practice of changing nappies and dealing with the wee 'un since she was one.

I'm 5 weeks gone now and only family and one or two others know. I'm wary of how my employers are going to handle the news but who cares eh? Family are over the moon as it will *fingers crossed* be my parents first grandchild and the out-laws are looking forward to their 4th grandchild.

I'm sure I'll be on here religiously for the next few months so hello to everyone.

Welcome and a huge congratulations on your wedding and new bean, i pray you have nothing to brick it over :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back