My husband felt Maurice kick!!!

debecca

Reaction score
Title says it all really!

Maurice got really active just after we'd gone to bed last night and started really booting me. In fact, it was so hard, I thought I could feel it move my whole stomach, so I put a hand there... and felt him.

So I woke Jim up (he was well chuffed as you can imagine "it's NEARLY MIDNIGHT and SOME OF US HAVE WORK TOMORROW :evil: " and I could sense the hatred rising from him as a minute passed with his hand on my belly and nothing.....

... then BANG! Maurice kicked over to the right and we both felt it :D :D :D

Dead citing!

woohoo hun hubby has felt tiny kicks lol but nothing big :D
what time is your scan??
manda xx

Oh, that's fantastic :D Those little kicks get stronger and stronger. I love feeling them.

Awww that must have been so exciting!!!
I'm still waiting on this lo to kick.

Ha, look at your new ticker Judy - "0 days since anomaly scan" !!!

Time to remove it and get a countdown to Christmas!!!!!!!

I will update my ticker later i think when hopefully i know what team im on and maybe a xmas countdown will be included you will have to wait and see. :lol:

Awww, that's so sweet. My OH felt bubs kick last night aswel :cheer: It's such a special moment!

:cheer: fab! my girls love feeling their brother, he always kicks when they are feeling but when hubby tries he doesnt even budge :rotfl:

YAY - My OH felt baby kick for the first time too lastnight!!!!

How weird??!?!?!?

I have been feeling baby move for a week or two now and i can't wait till my DH is able to feel it. He thinks i am making it up but i can definately feel bubbles and tickles from the inside!

Sophie, maybe it's an omen? Maybe I'm having a boy like you!

90 minutes to go :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back