Would have been my mum's 50th today :(

debecca

Reaction score
Happy birthday Sheila! :cheer:

I am going to my stepdad's tonight to celebrate with a cake and stuff. Might seem weird as she's been dead 7 years but hey, 50th is a big one, no? Wish she could have met Maurice :cry:

Actually more to the point I wish she could have met Jim!

Aww, bless. I know how you feel. My Mum would have been 52 this year and has been gone 10 years now. :(

I hope you can all celebrate and remember... your Mum is watching you (both) and would be proud of you and she will know Maurice and she will look after you both too.

That's how I get through this.. knowing my Mum is up there watching us and looking after us and I know how proud she would be.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its not weird at all.

Happy Birthday Sheila.

Your mum will always be watching over you and maurice forever.
I hope you have a nice time tonight and remember all the good times she would want you to be happy.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cake

aww im sorry hun
im sure she will no your celebrating for her :)
manda xx

totally not weird at all!!! I think its quite lovely actually. :hug: x

I think it's a really lovely idea to have a celebration for her birthday. She'd be delighted to know you can remember the good times and celebrate the happy memories and not be afraid of sharing them with each other.

Happy Birthday Sheila :hug:

I agree. it's not wierd. I lost my mum a couple of years ago. I like to mark it. In a way its a sign to show them your still thinking about them.

I know its hard losing your mum and beigng pregnant but i'm sure she's watching over you all with a smile :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday Sheila!! I hope you have a great time tonight, Debecca!! :cheer:

Does'nt seem weird at all! My brother died 28th december 1999 and we always go and see him (where his ashes are) and take a flask up there as its in the woods and sit and talk about him :)

Happy birthday sheila!

Happy birthday Sheila! :D

Its not weird at all hun, its lovely and important that someone so special to you is remembered in such a happy way :) She'll be looking down on you today and always :hug: :hug: You enjoy yourself tonight

xx

Awww, I can't imagine how it must feel. You must miss her terribly, especially now you are going to be a mum and would have loved to share that experience with her.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Our loved ones never really leave us you know :wink:

Happy Birthday Sheila xxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27