I felt.....

Rosieroo

Reaction score
the baby kick last night.

It happened when I was lying in bed. I had been using my doppler and could hear/feel movements. Then when I finished using it I was lying with my hand on my belly and it kicked 3 times :D :D :D

This morning I felt it twice :D

Well chuffed :D

Awww yay :D Really pleased hun. Still got your doppler then :) Sending mine back in a couple of weeks - gonna miss it!

x

Yeah it's just renewed, it will be going back in about 3 weeks time though :eek:) I'm planning on taking it on holiday with me, kept really secure in my suitcase.

I took mine on holiday with me too - it's such a releif to have it there. but if your feeling kicks now it's not a bad time to send it back. Awww i can't wait to feel stronger kicks.

I know, but knowing me I wont feel a kick one day and will have a mad panic! :lol: Plus I've paid to have it til the end of August (nearly) and I go on the 16th for a week.

Yeah i'll be the same lol. haven't felt it much again. Last night I didn't. The night before I did and 'swishing' lol.

Congratulations Rosieroo! - it's a fantastic feeling isn't it?

LBxx

Congrats Rosieroo. Have felt bean move a fair bit lately, I was cleaning the bath and it suddenly felt like I'd gone over a hill too fast (like you lose your tummy???) so baby must be somersaulting. And OH has just felt his baby kick for the first time. It's my favouritist feeling in the whole world and I'm glad your feeling it too xxxxxxxxxx

It's really weird cos I can feel it and am sure that my hand feels it too, but DH can't. It's been bouncing right around tonight. It's weird to think that a few days ago I couldn't feel it this strongly and now suddenly I am ultra aware of it moving.

It's got to be a boy!!

Awhh thats so sweet, i cant wait till i can start feelin my little bean moving around, ohh im so excited, it feels like its never coming to an end.

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back