Serious back and hip pain?

flaxen

Reaction score
My back is giving me serious pain, its been increasing for the last few weeks and to be fair I'm used to it hurting but its getting worse and now my hip joint area is really painfull too now. I bought a support thing which I wear all day and take off when I go to bed.

Im managing to muck my 3 horses out as they are now in at night for the winter with not much more pain or lack of mobility that I have when my back is bad but its trying to do things in the house like bend my knee and hip joints to get things out of a bottom cupboard.

I tried to crouch down to the kitchen floor to sweep of 2 piles of dirt on the floor and it hurt soo much to do the first one I found it less painfull to crawl on my hands and knees to get to the second pile. Fiance said what are you doing? My reply was picking up the mess you just tipped all over the floor and then ignored!!!:wall2:

Is this hip pain normal or is it another sign that my back cant cope with the extra weight of baby?

Last edited:
its all normal as pregnancy progresses, some women have it alot worse those and need physio or crutches, other like me just haveto grin and bare it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back