My hair is falling out after miscarriage .....

Loobie9

Reaction score
has this happened to anyone else ? :doh: :shock:

I'm not sure if this is linked to hormones, but for the last week, it's been really falling out.....

Also found a lump in my breast, had to have a biopsy of the lump yesterday and awaiting results. Has this happened to anyone after a miscarriage ?......

loobie :hug: I just googled and found that it's common, but should be temporary. Try not to wash it too often.
I hope the biopsy comes back ok, it could be a cyst or a harmless lipoma that are fatty tissue build ups. I had one removed from just under my bum cheek of all places.
You're going through the mill, life's unfair, hope everything tun out ok in the end for you. :hug:

thanks for your reply.....

So it's common after a miscarriage, but will be short lived ?.

I am feeling very sorry for myself right now, i am just praying that the lump is nothing to worry about....

So how's things with you, are you ok now ?.

hiya hun, pregnancy does odd things to us it's more than likely something related to the stress of the mc and having the opp :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i have had LOADS of opps before and often i get a bit of hair loss after, sending loads of hugs and with the lump good luck i hope its not anyhting seriouse and only something little (could be from the pregnancy? it does odd things to us)

Hi ive never heard of the hair loss but with all the hormones in your body it is very possible i guess, i hope that the results of the biopsy comes back clear.

Boy am i glad to see this thread!!! gosh! i thought i was the only one.... you could make a wig out of the hair im losing i the shower!! gosh!! i thought i was imagining it!

I'm going through a major moult at the moment, and I think it was due to stress that I went through a few months ago. googled to and found telogen effluvium, which describes exactly what is happening to me.

It's self-correcting, and can be caused by all types of things.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you......it's not nice!

i didnt lose any hair but i had an extremely itchy scalp!! it drove me mental, and was red raw. id imagine stress could be the culprit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back