My hair is driving me mad! unintentional rant.

Collette

Reaction score
It is so damn greasy and i so wont do what i want it to, talk about bad hair day, i havent had a good hair day since ive been pregnant.
My hair used to be half way down my back which i always tied back because it got on my nerves constantly in my face, so i thought whats the point. When i got it cut into a longish bob a few months back, i thought id grow out my fringe too... that was ok, but now its a shorter bob with a supoosedly side parting, will it stay, will it heck, my hair just hangs and has a middle parting whih i cant control no matter what i do.
Im due to get my hair cut on tuesday and i want to a bit of a crop, ive picked some styles that i like, a bit drastic for me and i know my hubby wont like it as he thinks all women should have long hair, but i cant keep my hair behind my ears and the fringe just gets in eyes all the time. ARGGHHH!!

I find long layers help my hair or it just collapses to nothing also my hairdressers offer to get the fringe reshaped free in-between appointments. I find the longer I leave my next cut the worse it gets.

I also find Gliss shampoo and conditioner really help my hair feel more silky rather than greasy, I have to wash my hair daily, drives me bonkers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back