My Gorgeous Boy in 3D HD :) xx

Wow they are fab picks. I remember going to a scan with my consultant. It was to check my sons heart and the screen suddenly went from a normal one to 3d ! I was amazed that you could actually see him lol was an amazing experience. He's beautiful bet you can't stop looking at the pictures xx

Thanks hun!

I have a good few and a dvd i cant stop looking at him!

He is the double of his brother :) xx

Absolutely perfect! I really hope we get another 3D scan. When is the best time to go, do you know? I wanted to go for our wedding anniversary, but I'll be 31/32 weeks then I think which may be leaving it a bit late?

Thank you!

Umm well this place accept 26-32weeks.

I think baby bond have similar dates too as any later they worry baby might be too squashed with limbs in the way or to low down.

Im 28 weeks tomorrow. They say to drink plently for the 4D so that the fluid is clear around babies face xxx

That's so lovely babyslog, adorable pictures. I had a 3D/4D scan package as a gift which we're doing next weekend, looking forward to seeing my little boy too :) xx

That's so lovely babyslog, adorable pictures. I had a 3D/4D scan package as a gift which we're doing next weekend, looking forward to seeing my little boy too :) xx

Thanks hun :)

Aw post urs when uve had it! I love 4D! Xx

These are great pics Babyslog, what was Noah's reaction when he saw them - was it afterwards or did he go too?

These are great pics Babyslog, what was Noah's reaction when he saw them - was it afterwards or did he go too?

He didnt come after as hes been really poorly this week with an ear infection, conjunctivitus, cold and blinking cough!!! Bless him!!
But we played the dvd when we got back to my mums and he was shouting 'BABY CHARLIE' at the tv :) hehe!! Xx

Aaah bless him, its almost the best bit, seeing their reactions to the new baby. I can sympathise with how he's feeling, I've had much the same this week.

I have too! He caught it off me last week and ive notcaught it back... Fun!!! Lol

Ah i can't wait for him to meet his baby brother! They look so alike in the scan aswell! X

Wow they're fab pics! What a gorgeous boy you have :) seeing these makes me want a 4D scan even more, we still haven't got round to booking one lol think I'm leaving it a bit late now :-/ xxx

I think most places do up to 32 weeks so get booking hun!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back