My Gorgeous Baby Girl Was Born 7 Years ago Today!!

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Another pointless thread from me.

My little princess is celebrating her 7th birthday today, and i'm feeling a bit emotional about how quickly its all gone. Plus she's got her last day in P2 today.

So I thought i'd post a couple of pics of when she was first born. Hope you dont mind.

:)

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00024.JPG
    DSC00024.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 10
It go's by so so fast does'nt it! she was such a cute baby and turned into a very pretty little girl x

Ah very cute! I couldn't believe it when mine turned 14, def not my little girl anymore, they grow up far to quickly!

Beautiful and gotta agree they grow so quickly its rather sad xx

Aww how lovely. She's so pretty. I couldn't believe that my DS was having his 14th birthday only last month. Its like, where did the time go! x

Awww thanks everyone. Its been so emotional today. I just cant stop looking through her baby pictures, dont know why it upsets me so much, I think its coz that baby is gone now. But I really enjoy the interesting convos we have...her wee stories light up my world lool

Anyway, I forgot to add some pics of her as she is today so here's a couple (last ones, I promise!) First is practising for her first belt in karate last week, second is Christmas just past, third is just messing about with camera and fourth is me and Charis on holiday in Greece in May.

:):)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 03 - copy 2.jpg
    03 - copy 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 004 - copy.jpg