Laura_C C-section updates *Baby Girl is here!!! Picture added!*

AugustMum

Reaction score
Thought I'd start this thread early so we can all get the good lucks in now! Laura is going in at 7:30am tomorrow to have her little baby girl :love:

Good Luck and hope everything goes smoothly and fast for you all. Can't wait to hear how it all goes :love:

I'll be updating the first post with any news :D

7:30am - She's at the hospital now and said she would update when she can. This is also her last bump pic she took this morning before leaving at 39+2 :yay:

9:15am - Just got a text from Laura ''All booked in and prepped for theater, surgeon thinks I should be going down before lunchtime subject to others going to plan. Just sat waiting with the lady who is in just before me'' Ive told her that we're all sending her luck and hopefully she might be holding her little girl sooner than she thought :)

3pm - Laura just text to say baby Sophia is here! She weighs 8lb 5oz and is gorgeous. Born around 1pm but no exact time yet. Shes feeding well and hasn't stopped yet :D

Congratulations Laura and Happy Birthday baby Sophia!!! :pompom:
Heres the picture of the beautiful Sophia :love:

Attachments

• IMG_55381.jpg
    IMG_55381.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_34551.jpg
    IMG_34551.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Good Luck hope everything is nice and calm for you. I shall be having an elective so be nice to read what its like. xxxxx

Good luck Laura!!!! Won't be long till you meet your little girl :) Will be thinking of you!

x x xx

Yayayay! So excited for Laura! Keep us posted, she is such a wonderful lady and i cannot wait to see some newborn pics :)

Thank you so much girls! God I'm welling up here, love you all long time :)

Don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight, so nervous but oh so excited :)

Good luck!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Oooooh good luck Laura! you must be so excited!! :yay: :yay: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member