How's it going today for you?

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Well I'm waiting to hear from someones result on PF fingers crossed it's a good one then Im saying goodbye to you amazing ladies on PF. I need to take a break from Ttc which means for me stepping out of this too xx

I have had a bizzare 48 hours after finding out I miscarried. First i had to share my sad news with my closest friend only to discover she was 4 weeks behind me also miscarried and didn't want to scare me! God I'm devastated for her! I thought being in that one in five statistic she had a good chance :/

yesterday I saw my other heavily pg friend who I wasn't going to tell I miscarried I just needed a friendly face but her boyfriend works with my other half and let slip I was in A&E. I was worried it would upset her but she was fab and it was really good to talk, I'm feeling far more positive today. Even seeing her baby stuff, bump-I just felt so happy for her which I'm taking as a good sign for my frame of mind.

Good luck on your journey to going through your own loss and I hope things all work out for you! nin xxx

:hug: if you ever feel like talking to someone you know where to find us :) take care of you sun

hey hun, so glad you are getting great support from friends, sounds like you are being very strong. I can understand you needing a break but i hope to see you back here on PF in the future. It gets easier as time goes on. We are all here if you need to come back for a chat

Take care hun. xxxx :hugs:

Take care of yourself, hope your back with us soon xxx

We are always her if u need to talk to someone, best of kuck and hope to see u here again soon :hugs: xx

Everything they said, good luck and hope to see you here sometime soon. So glad you've been able to talk to people, its amazing how many have been through it once you start to talk about it, we really all should open up and be less afraid we'll scare or upset other people. xxxxx

Take care honey, hope to see you back!

hey sunbeam...seems strange been here but i'm good. hope to see u back on PF very soon, u have been fab over the past few days for me as has everyone xxx

Thank you ladies you are little rays of sunbeams! I really hope it all works out for you :)

Think I'm going to have a glass of vino this weekend :) bye bye xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back