Friend MC too

fynemum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I got some really sad news yesterday. One of my good friends had a miscarriage yesterday (11 weeks), I called to say hi and find out how they were doing, instead i heard alot of upset and emotion, her husband Kevin answered the phone and told us, he was devistated :cry: I found myself being upset and feeling almost guilty, like i was bad luck to her or something.... I haven't said to anyone, but that thought did cross my mind, :talkhand: I just seem to have heard of so many MC lately... stupid i know.. I also know it doesn't work like that.. I hate that any of us have had this heart ache, and i can share my feelings and views here, but I think Julie and i are too close to talk...does that make sense? My heart is breaking for her.. i kept thinking all day about her and now today again...
Poor girl :cry: sorry just wanted to share... hope you are all doing well? :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

oh hun im so sorry for your friends loss :cry: at least she has you if she needs you to talk to in a way sometimes it does help to talk to someone who is not close or a total starnger but other times its nice to talk through with someone that actually knows you, sorry not making a lot of sense here.

i understand what you mean its something that know one should go through and dont blame yourself hun you are not bad luck to anyone its just one of those things that no one knows why they happen.

Your bound to feel upset of course its only natural something is going to come along now and then and remind you like this and it will hurt but i know you have the strenght to get through this hun.

Sending your mate a big :hug: and hope she is ok.

Look after yourself hun love you lots :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

this must be horrible for you fynemum, for both your friend and the fact that it brings back such horrible memories.

At least your friend has you, and I'm sure she knows that if she needs to talk you are there for her.

Thinking of you :hug:

Sorry to hear about your friend :( :(

Hope she can chat to you or someone on here etc if she feels she needs to because it does help :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back