My first weird baby dream

Tiggy26

Reaction score
In the time i did manage to get some sleep last night I had the strangest dream....

My baby was born and he was a chimp :shock: had hair all over its body :shock:

Hummm maybe thats a sign that he will have a head of hair when hes born?

Tiggy xx

i had a baby boy for a change last night.. instead of a potato or a 14lb girl lol

:rotfl: ive been told about these funny dreams, wasnt there a 14lb baby born in america or something?

early on i dreamt i gave birth to a cat....!!

ive since dreamt about having a girl, a boy, and twins....

i havent had any weird baby dreams for a while, i think cos im not so anxious right now :) im just dreaming about sex with my partner then jumping on him :twisted: LOL

I dreamt the other night that we had our baby really early, but it had a full set of adult teeth! It was a really naughty baby so we took it back to the hospital to say that we couldn't cope (not sure what we thought the hospital would do!) They scanned me again and said my baby was still in me and that I had to give the toothy baby back - phew....

haha.i think its quite common to dream about babies being born more developed than they should be..not sure why!

LOL! A chimp! Oh that did make me laugh. My Matt had a dream about our baby being born last night too. He was still emotional about it when he woke up bless him!

i'm starting to hate pregnancy dreams. i've had a couple of good ones - like singing on stage with my band and The Police (and Sting was yummy!) together... but last night i dreamt about my mum again... she died from cancer last year but last night i dreamt that she was standing in the kitchen at home with my dad and we were talking about her being terminally ill (deja vu from 18 months ago) and my dad was talking about how a liver transplant could cure her... :cry: :cry: having said that, how a liver transplant could have cured brain mets i don't know?!!! :shock: :D :D

purple13 said:
... but last night i dreamt about my mum again... she died from cancer last year but last night i dreamt that she was standing in the kitchen at home with my dad and we were talking about her being terminally ill (deja vu from 18 months ago) and my dad was talking about how a liver transplant could cure her... :cry: :cry: having said that, how a liver transplant could have cured brain mets i don't know?!!! :shock: :D :D

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a dream the other night that I gave birth to a baby with the body of a little monkey and the head of a bumble bee..... :roll: :roll:
It's horrible at the moment, I wake up every night thinking something is wrong with the baby and its making me cry :cry: :cry:

Awww foxred :hug: try not to worry, it looks like there are quite a few of us that have strange baby dreams :D

Thanks Tiggy :hug:

I'm just having a really low day today.... had the stupid 16 week blood tests yesterday and am now paranoid that they are going to show something is wrong :( I know there is no point in worrying and I have been doing o,k up til now but cant get out of my jammies or stop crying today :cry: feel really silly and dont want my husband to come home and see me like this....

I had a day like that last week, the silliest things were upseting me and i had no motivation or energy to do anything, my OH is being such a sweetie, hes been cooking me dinner & helping with the housework, feel guilty letting him do it as he drives 1 hour to work in the morning and and hour back after a long day and he still finds the energy to look after me. Youd be surprised how much our OH's understand.

If you could do anything today to cheer you up what would it be?? Give yourself something to look forward to.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Tiggy xxx

thank you sweetie :hug:

i think i'm going to take my big dog for a walk coz it is sunny outside (just opened the curtains :oops: )

it is nice knowing that other people out there feel the same way......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back