My first time with OPK'S

heartbroken

Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:..

So i have decided to order some opk's (the cheapies) off the internet. Im due AF tomorrow, i know im not out till she gets me but can feel her coming. Its gona be my first month using them, so if anybody would like to give some advice on using them would be great :).. Im normally a 32 day cycle. What day would i start using them?? xx

Hiya Hun :)
They recommend from day 9 but maybe start a little later with your cycle. If I were u I'd start early tho cos it's your first cycle using them. Best to test in the afternoon and try not to drink too much beforehand (so not to dilute) :) x

Thanks princess.. I cant believe im going to start using them. I said from the start im going to enjoy and not obsess TTC, how wrong was i after 2 months i feel im going crazy :wall2:.. How are you hunni??xxx

Not too bad ta. My parents are over with me and o/h is here too but he's being a pain. Still waiting for AF after mc, day 29 and counting :-/
How are you doing?
Maybe treat it as getting to know your body than ttc obsessing :lol: x

Hey heartbroken, have nothing to add to princesses advice. good luck hun!!

The ones Im using say if youre not 100% sure of your cycle length then test from day 11 to be absolutely sure. :) Im using cheapie Ebay ones too and am on CD 16 ish and still a very faint line. GL x

I agree with the ladies :)
I wouldnt start them too early, i did this on one of my cycles and i drove myself crazy. Goodluck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back