EPU Scan

Merfairy

Reaction score
OMG I had my scan today after worrying desperately about a second miscarriage and I am 9 weeks and 3 days gone... the bean was moving about and its little arms were waving around.. it was so emotional, thankyou god...

I was so glad to have the early scan it eased a lot of worries for now. I know this doesn't mean all will be well, but for now it is well and that is good enough for me.. :whistle:

That is terrific news that everything is fine and dandy hun, well done x

Congrats am glad you are reassured....if it helps any I know that although the risk of miscarriage is highest in the first 12 weeks, the risk does drop somewhat after 9 weeks - sounds like you have a sticky one this time xxx

That's great news! How exciting! I am also 9 weeks and 3 days today however this is by my own calculations and may change when I have my first scan.

oh our beans are the same age.. lol x

That's great news Merfairy! I have my early scan tomorrow at 8 weeks! I've been half dreading it but since morning sickness kicked in last weekend, I'm taking that as a good sign and now we're both really excited! xxx

oh good luck with everything... is exciting, but frightful all at the same time... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back