my first pregnancy-help please

kimmymac2010

Reaction score
Hi all. New to this pregnancy stuff but in desperate need of some reasurance. I'm 10-11ish weeks pregnant(keep being told conflicting dates grr) and i've had nothing but pains, worry, lack of sleep and exhaustion-right from the brgining in fact i new almost straight away i was pregnant. Ive been docs amd hospital had my HCG levers done (which rose massively - they trebbled in 48hrs) had 2 scans which had to be internal but my last scan was roughly 3 weeks ago and i didn't really get much from it. Funny thing is i've already got a large bump-quite significantly larger than i could imagine you getting this soon-and freaky enough i'm certain for the past 4 days i've had a really wierd 'flutter' not a pain at all (although i keep getting crippling kind of period pains on and off at various times of day or night) but wierd like buterflies, or going over hump back bridge and 'leaving your tummy behind'. I just need any advice or suggestions you have - i dont have my first midwife apt for another two weeks :( HELP!!! x

Hiya, I'm also new to all this. It is all very confusing, worrying and overwelming, your definately not alone on that. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and have also had a weird fluttering/pulsing type feeling, can't be much more help than that sorry as I also have no idea what this means and haven't got a midwife appointment yet. I just try my best to relax and think positively, its very hard sometimes.

its probably just your tummy stretching and everything moving about. im pregnant with my second baby, im 5+3 days pregnant and i get a few stretching pains in my lower stomach , like bubbles in my tummy and cronic backache this is all normal girls xx x

could just be bloated and that as u can get very gassy and constipation.

what did they tell u at the scans?

if there was a problem they would have spotted it so dont worry at all xxxxx

It all sounds very very normal to me hun xxx

All sounds normal, they didn't say anything about twins did they? I've had lots of crampy pains and was well bloated yesterday, everything slows down in your digestive system which might be causing wind to move about and make your tummy bigger and the butterflies. You don't normally feel baby until 16-18 weeks so unless your dates are right out it's probably stretching and bloating, try not to worry too much x

Thanks guys reasuring however still suffering. They didn't say anything was wrong at scan just said normal but too early to give me anything further. Twins haven't been mentioned yet but are in my family and myself and 2 sisters are the last due for it to come out as its already skipped a generation. I have thoght about it being twins-infact kind of paranoid about it lol.

Thanks everyone for your advice x

Also ladies probly a bit of a dumb question... how do you post your 'my pregnancy' picture/info i've got one but cant find the place to load it up. You guys have alll been great and thankyou for help. will stay in touch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back