the first signs of pregnancy...i need advice

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by mrsjoeyjordison, Mar 10, 2005.

1. mrsjoeyjordison

mrsjoeyjordison New Member

im not really sure if this fits into this catagory but i will go ahead and explain anyway...i am 18 and in a sereious relationship, 2 weeks ago i missed my period, i thought it was wierd because i'v never missed it before but latley iv been getting alot of cramps and stomach pains, also i feel like im always starving, as soon as i eat i have hunger pains again, and im constantly shattered. im scared that it might be a sign that im pregnant. if anyone can give me advice or tell me what the signs are that would be amazing xxxxxxx

2. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Hi, They do sound like signs of pregnancy, but they could also be caused by other things such as stress. I suggest you take a test to know for sure, if you are pregnant then it would show up positive by now, let us know how you get on and good luck
    Laura

3. lynnhc

lynnhc Member

Hi there

get yourself a pregnancy test asap - and see your doctor to discuss what you find, whether you are pregnant or not. Stress can stop periods - and worrying about being pregnant could contribute! If you cannot get hold of a test go to the doctors straight away, or go to your local sexual health clinic or drop in cenre - they also do pregnancy tests.

take care

Lynn