My first post in tri 2 .....

katey123

Reaction score
hi, everyone been about but couldn't bring myself to post in tri2 as I hadn't seen a midwife, heard a heartbeat or had a scan, I felt abit fake .
Anyway got myself all upset today hearing all about everyone having scans , so made a huge fuss at my surgery who wanted me to wait til 23rd May to see a midwife for a booking in appointment , I went ape ,:mad: and guess what got an appointment at 5 pm tonight.:dance:
Just got back it was brilliant heard baby's heartbeat going like the clappers and midwife says it all feels good to her too, I am beside myself I was so worried earlier now I know it all good what a relief . So happy really made day :)
I guess you have to shout and moan to get anything nowdays I could have been waiting another 3 weeks .:wall2: xx

Hello, and welcome to tri 2! glad everythings good with LO. When have you got your scan? x

Just shows you need to make a fuss sometimes. Really pleased you got to hear the heart beat x

Welcome to tri 2! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks it's so nice to feel real at last ,a scan date has been requested again and if I don't receive something before tuesday next week I've been given the direct number to call and arrange my own so it's all good now . xx

Glad you're getting it all sorted now, can't believe they left you so long!
Congratulations and welcome to tri2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back