Just got back..

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
from midwife appointment!
So chuffed, heard baby's heartbeat (120-140) is that boy or girl...tee hee!
She said its all good, all bloods were fine except i'm o-neg so have to have extra injections later on! :puke: Hate jabs...
Just feel on a high having heard baby, now why can't i hear it through my 'baby beets' doppler???? :wall:

:hug: :hug:
Isn't it good when you hear their little heartbeat!!!

im o- to got my antid injection on the 7th.. its not as bad as having steriod injections to mature babys lungs.. that fu*king kills

Did they tell you what the heart rate was? They never told me today. I want to know now. Can you tell the sex from the heart rate?

Boys heart rates are slower, think it's because they are more chilled out.

This one is always around 140 on the nose :rotfl:

Oh I want to know now what 'Franks' heart rate was it's not written on my notes either.

They should have typed it in your notes, so next time just ask!! :hug:
I still can't find it with my doppler, think i got a cheap shite one from ebay!! Anyone else got 'baby beets'?
Lisa - can u let me know how it goes on 7th, not sure what to expect. Do we have 2 injections and one after the birth?? :wave:

Well i've just looked through my notes and the silly cow has written down that a fetal heart rate (sp??) was detected but thats it.

Think i'll be buying a doppler.

mrsbrickelltobe said:
reckon its a boy ,my boy was 120-140 now im having a girl its 150-160

Typical, our bub was 145 on the doppler this morning. I guess it doesn't want us to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back