My first antenatal class today!

moss

Reaction score
I had my first partners' class last week, but this is my first proper women's only class. I get to leave work in about two hours! :D (But that is bad because of the money arrrgh.) I am starting with the last class first so that I don't finish up a week before I am due, meaning I have the breastfeeding workshop today. I'm such a prude- I hope I don't feel embarrassed!

Aww I'm sure you'll be fine :D Let me know how it goes, I have one at the end of next month :D

we had our last one last night and learnt how to do nappies and baths. Our children are really in trouble! My OH was in the nappie group i was in the bathing, i think things are going to get messy around our house for the first week or so.

It was qute hard ending our classes. no one wanted to leave at the end, but we have our first coffee catch up planned for friday.

enjoy your classes, i have really liked the social aspect of it and will try and keep in touch with everyone.

Sandi

My class was good! Unfortunately I had to take the last one first because of my due date, though, which kind of made it difficult to meet people. It was the breastfeeding workshop and most people had either been to all of the previous classes and already formed groups (I hate that, by the way- can't you just talk to a new person grr) or were only coming to this class. BUT it was informative. I knew MOST of it, but there were a few little tips that came in handy and a video which helped everything make more sense. Also, it was good just to be ensured I had the right idea and to feel involved with my pregnancy, finally! :] I would definitely recommend it so far.

That's great, I'm glad it was good! Stupid cliquey people :roll:

I keep thinking mine are ages away and them realise July is actually next week :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back