my early scan picture

lexie1994

Reaction score
been looking for my camera charger for ages to get a decent photo of my scan, that wasnt a very good picture anyway, but i have given up and just took it on my blackberry, so sorry for quality! haha, :) xxx
ourbaby.jpg

hope this works! only just made a photobucket today so still a newbie! haha! x

aww lovely how many weeks are u on that pici? x

I was 9 weeks 1 day but was naughty n didn't fill my bladder very well! Haha! I'm 11 week tomorrow! :) xx

They dated me different to my first scan at 6+6weeks, by 3 days that's why the signature is different hahaa xx

ahh ok cool almost time for ur 12 weeks scan hey , i get a early 7 week scan next friday cant wait x

Yeh its on the 26th :) and I thought my earliest one was great, we saw little baby wriggling around, and then at that one we saw baby more clearly but must be cold on my belly it don't like because baby was fidgeting around again! :L hope you get to see your baby clearly! :) xx

thank you me to :) i shall be almost bursting for a pee so we can see more if not il have to have internal and i realy dont like them xx

Yeah I wish I had filled my bladder! I started to feel sick cus I was drinking all at once instead of over an hour or so, haha, oooo I haven't had one of them from what people have said I'm glad! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back