• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my doctor is giving me a flu jab at 8.30 tonight!

1986princess

Reaction score
going for my flu jab at 8.30 tonight, didnt realise my doctors surgery is open til 9 now its in a huge health centre! this should hopefully protect me and the boys! hoping it doesnt give any nasty side effects! x

Ive got mine on the 13th. Im dreading it as I hate needles :(

i have mine on the 19th...i just think it will be a smaller needle than a blood test and will be over quicker x

i have mine on the 19th...i just think it will be a smaller needle than a blood test and will be over quicker x

Im still dragging someone along with me that I can grab hold of lol. Im such a wimp.

It's easy! It's in for 2 seconds it literally Is a little nip I hardly even felt it! So easy and worth doing to protect ourselves and babies! They were running a flu jab clinic at the docs so thought I'd get in x

Glad u got it :hug: I can't get mine til I get a letter telling me to go :wall: if I don't hear by the end of this week I'm making a normal appointment with the doc and demanding that he gives it to me :roll: x

Yes it recommends all pregnant women and the women that did the injection said it's available to all pregnant women z

Glad u got it :hug: I can't get mine til I get a letter telling me to go :wall: if I don't hear by the end of this week I'm making a normal appointment with the doc and demanding that he gives it to me :roll: x

My doctors took the time to ring me up about booking mine :). Very impressed with them about it actually as I thought I was going to be ignored and slip through the net.

Ive got mine Saturday part of me is dreading it as I hate needles part of me thinks well I had a huge needle stuck in my stomach waved around next to my baby, can't be that bad!

it honestly is the most painless and quickest injection iv ever had! not just saying it honest x

I had mine last year and I didn't even realise that she'd actually done it, I thought she was just prodding it against me preparing to inject, but no, injection done and everything x

I had mine last year and I didn't even realise that she'd actually done it, I thought she was just prodding it against me preparing to inject, but no, injection done and everything x

Yeah if it wasn't for me looking at it go in I wouldn't have known! X

Is there a seperate flu jab for pregnant women in the UK. Only I can get it done at work am wondering if I need a different one. Really considering it now.

It's suitable for pregnant women but if u are allergic to egg there's a separate vaccination x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back