I know you hear it a lot..

Autaven

Reaction score
But some advice would be really really helpful for me at the moment.
I was actually put on the pill 2 months ago (again) as my doctors suspect I have Endo. I've also been giving Mefenamic Acid Tablets to take (Extremely powerful painkillers). Now I've not been sexually active with my current boyfriend (as of yet). We've only been together for about 5 months , however , last Friday night I forgot to take 1 pill , and I took it instead on Saturday , about 9 hours later , along with Saturday's pill. On Saturday night though, my boyfriend and me were fooling around, but did NOT have full on sex. We were very close to it , but (as crude as it is) he wasn't inside me at all.
However , since then I've been having all kinds of different symptoms. My actual nipples become very dark in the morning only , and I've been being sick in mornings , and my temperature is sky high. But I've been recovering from the flu , so I thought that was why. So I was just wondering if missing 1 pill really would make it possible for me to be pregnant ? It's really not the time for me just yet to be having a baby , and I'm becoming more paranoid as the days go on. My period is due in about 1 week as well , and I'm having a lot of cramping , but that's normal because of the Endo symptoms usually..
What do you all think? I'm really sorry to bother you , I realise you all have a lot of things to be thinking about of your own. Thank you.

i dont think missing one pill would matter
maybe its justthe tail end of the flue your having but i do know their is alot of colds and flu's going around

hope your ok#

xxx

I completely missed a pill once and went to the Dr for the morning after pill just to be sure.
He gave it to me anyway but said it wouldn't have mattered as the chances of getting pregnant whilst missing just one were really really low...but not impossible.

I think you're getting more symptoms because you're worrying and stressing about it.

Try to relax and wait for your period to arrive, I'm sure it will :hug:

Cx

Thanks for advice. Luckly AF finally did make her arrival, weird how I was slightly upset by it, seems I was subconsiously hoping.

Autaven said:
Thanks for advice. Luckly AF finally did make her arrival, weird how I was slightly upset by it, seems I was subconsiously hoping.
:hug: i used to feel like that it was never a good time for us to have a babybut still didnt stop feeling upset it will happen when the time is right hun :hug:

Hi

At least you know now hun, good luck for your future.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back