My CB digi said so!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm not sure how I'm going to get round the drinking thing either!! Considering I always like to drink and my hubby always drives as he's not bothered. It's going to be pretty obvious!!! Don't want to tell too many people yet as I don't want to jinx it!! So happy for you Hun, it hasn't sunk in really yet for me!!! Xx

Hasn't sunk in for me yet either - I keep remembering, and this smile appears on my face!

It wasn't too bad last night - most people accepted my excuse - my cousin kind of said she thinks there maybe a bun in there (her words lol) and she said it to my mum who just said no that's never going to happen. Haha, I can't wait to tell mum - roll on February-ish!

What excuse did you use? Bet you can't wait to see their faces, esp. your mum, thanks for the confidence mum! x x

Hehe, I think it's more the fact that I didn't even tell her I was off the pill - and I've recently decided to go back to uni in two years.

A few months ago I'd been feeling really dizzy for about 3 weeks and the doctor prescribed me anti-dizziness tablets that made me breathless and sick when I drank alcohol - so I just reused that excuse :)

xx

Wowser, I go away for a few days and it all goes mental - so many BFP's LOL!

Super congrats to you sweetie and Merry Christmas!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back