• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My cat has died

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

Been feeling down. My cat died on Tuesday :cry:

He lived with my Mum (he was happier there. I tried bringing him with me when I married but he wanted to go back) He was only 8 he died in his sleep in his favourite spot on the sofa from a heart attack

awwww hun, sorry to hear that :hug: :hug:

I know how hard it is, I had to have my cat put to sleep recently. I miss her so much :cry:

Awww what a shame I'm so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've got 3 cats so I know how much they mean to you :hug:

So sorry. I know how you feel, my parakeet died a few months ago from a mystery illness, and I was devastated.. most people thought it was silly because it's only a 'bird', but she was like a best friend. I'd have her cage next to my laptop as i worked at home, and she'd listen to me all day long without complaint :wink: Always very sad to lose something you get love and get attached to.

Oh im so sorry to hear the sad news off ur cat, animals are such a big part of your family, lots of :hug:

Poor kitty! Have a hug dear. :hug:
He's probably in a better place. Just picture him in kitty heaven relaxing on a big pile of catnip with a harem of young kittens tending to his every need.

I have 2 cats myself...they are great companions. Just keep his kittycat memory alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back