Lost my bunny today :-(

Aww bless, sending you lots of hugs. It's heartbreaking when you lose your pets. Ours are part of the family.
We have a large black french lop eared rabbit called Thumper and he lives in the house. He uses a litter tray just like a cat...he's got a luxury lifesyle :)

Thank you so much for your lovely replies, i have PM'd a couple of you back and you have all made me realise i wasn't being silly now xx :hug: :hug:

Hi

Its okay hun :hug: im so sorry about your bunny they are just as special as any pet, my sister had a bunny and she was attached to her as well.
Hope your okay and at least bunny died peacefully
Katrina

Thanks Katrina, yes it does look like he went peacefully. Just to let u all know we got a 3 month old bunny today from a rescue centre, hes sandy/black, very tame, and Rach has named him Peter!! :)

It does sound like VHD, well said hypernorm lol :)

We lost quiet a few of our rabbits by something called "muciod enteritis" it can b catchable or not and in nearly ever single case the bunnies die unofortunatly :(

This only affects young bunnies tho - i think beein 8 month old thats a wee bit too old for this so im going with VHD same as hypernorm.

Again im sorry 4 ur loss hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back