My bumps been offended again!!

dont worry honey i get this all the time, my friends and work all know im pregnant and they say all the time i dont look it, people i havent seen in ages wouldnt guess in a million years i was a s im not showing really just a little bump but am still in my normal clothes.think of it this way small bump less weight to lose after xx and if you suddenly bloom and look pregnant problem solved xxx

Pinky-I think ur bump definatley looks like a baby bump! U don't wanna be too big.... Uncomfortable! My friend and I are both 17 weeks and r bumps r about the sane as urs so I would say we r perfectly normal

Are you sure it wasnt supposed to be a compliment about how slim you still look?

If someone told me I only looked about 2 months I would be rather chuffed!

A lot of it does actually seem to depend on what i'm wearing though, in some outfits i dont look like i have a bump at all, but i put a swim suit on yesterday and bump looked huge!

Hi tried to look at your pic but couldn't find it - I'm sure it's a lovely bump! :)

I feel as though mine is enormous but I've been asked 3 times at work this week why I'm on light duties so maybe it's not as big as i thought....:shock:

Hi tried to look at your pic but couldn't find it - I'm sure it's a lovely bump! :)

I feel as though mine is enormous but I've been asked 3 times at work this week why I'm on light duties so maybe it's not as big as i thought....:shock:

Well OH and I think it is but I think that's because he's used to me as I was so what isn't much seems bigger lol. When I look in the mirror I just look 'thicker'.

I can't believe people question you being on light duties! I think that's a very personal thing to question.

Everyone always asks the minute someone goes on light duties - if you haven't got your arm or leg in a plaster they automatically asume your pregnant - have to come up with complicated stories as to why (the got a bad back doesn't wash with anyone anymore) must admit it was a bit of a nightmare because had a few probs early on and definitely didn't want people knowing but I'm a rubbish liar - hardly looked anyone in the eye when talking to them for weeks! :rolleyes:

People actually have no idea about these things, it really annoys me that people make silly comments like that and they actually have no idea. So many colleagues at work used to comment how huge I was, all the time - used to piss me off royally! These are people who have never been pregnant so not sure how they think they know it all! I do have quite a sizable bump but that's because ive had 3 kids so everything is a little more stretched! With my first I was quite neat until the last couple of months!

Haha yeah in a few months I'll be moaning about people saying it's big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back