My bump jumps!!

is it really hev? :think: :think: THATS where im going wrong ......

well ive gone right off it since the second trimester! No testicle shall come near me!

is it from sittin on public toilet seats budge? :roll:

could be :think: better hover asfter this one then hadn't i :rotfl:

hahah yeah i love the stories parents tell kiddys about how babys are produced... the stork, special hugs etc haha its soo cute, if only mummy had warned me about men

i can't remember how my mum told me. I don't think i aksed or was remotely interested. I do remember having sex education classes when i was 9 though. My friend fell asleep ill never forget that :lol:

cirke they did it young at your school i remmeber when i was 14, they had us in the science room with cutrains shut and the deputy head was puttin condoms on cucumbers... she then briefly said about only be able to get pregnant thru pentatrive sex and then the curtains got opende and we went to our lessons.. i was like errr ok :S haha

thye do it at 9 all over lozzi. Thn again at 14 but a bit more in depth.

they never did at 9 in my school... maybe i wudnt be pregnant :fib: :angel:

my little sister asked .. ''why did you swallow the baby'' :lol:

hahahahha thats sooo cute...

why did you swallow the baby?! :p

Yeah we got taught sex ed at 9...I remember having to watch a child birth video and was horrified (but also giggling furiously with my friend through the whole thing lol)

so thats what keeps kicking me from inside! id never of beileved it! :rotfl:

when I was pg with twinnies I used to call my tummy 'swampy'.... when the two of them used to move at the same time it looked like a boggling swamp!.... it would even change shape! :shock:

:oops:

i know....lol

but becaz its so 'natural/normal' u forget the depth of it..

its like really sittin down and thinking about msn msnger...or ur mobile phone... thinking how it works...

same thing with a baby...

i was at the park yesterday looking ata leaf thinking .. this mommy tree is so amazing....lol

all the leaves are the same.. they know exactly how to grow...

ok ill shut up now :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back