My boys were so good yesterday

xSuzx

Reaction score
Well it's the begining of the half term holidays and I was a bit worried of how it'd be at home with my 2 very hyperactive (and sometimes arguementative) boys and lily, esp with the weather being crap so we can't even go to the park or play outside.

Well I was pleasantly surprised the boys played in there room till about 8am then we got up and had brekkie the boys then played their conputer games in the morning (not very constructive but gave me a chance to get the house tidy and lily got some sleep).

After lunch they were more constructive, Callum decided he wanted to tidy all his toys and Ethan made buildings out of his Jenga Blocks :D , they both then spent the rest of the afternoon until there dad got home making models and pretend cakes out of floam.

I am soooo pleased with them, they were so good I just had to share it with somebody, and today as a reward we're making cup cakes.

xSuzx

Josh has days like that sometimes and its lovely to enjoy spending time with him rather than having to tell him off every 2 minutes! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back