My boss is a tw*t!! Not been paid!!

flaxen

Reaction score
My boss is a complete tw*t!!! I started my maternity leave on the 31st October and we are meant to be paid on the last day of the month.

November will have been my first months pay on statutatory maternity pay which is 90% of my pay for the first 6 weeks and then either 90% of pay or £128.73 which ever is less which is 90% of my pay for me.

I tried to tax my car today as fiance's car doesnt fit in the hospital car park as its too big for the spaces and it wouldnt go through, so I rang the bank to see why to find out that I hadnt been paid ( rang because Im not well enough to drive at the minute ).

I rang work to find out that every one else was paid YESTERDAY and the boss was in theatre operating on a dog, the nurse who answered the phone came back after speaking to him to say that no I hadnt been paid as he had messed up my smp and he is waiting for the accountants to get back to him about rectifying it. He has had a month for gods sake!:wall2:

I am more pissed off that he hasnt had the manners to ring me a few days ago to tell me so that I could make arrangments as I have bills to go out tomorrow and will now get bank fines.

I rang back just before surgery shut for the night to find he had gone home!!!

I have left a message with the receptionist to pass on to him that I expect a phone call tomorrow and will be holding him liable for the fines that I will now receive from the bank, have a car that cant be driven as the tax has run out and will be contacting citizens advise.

I have had probs with pay too it is so frustrating :hug:

Hope u get it sorted

Oh hun that's poo. I hope you get it sorted. Not the stress you need.xx

Hope you manage to sort this out with him today. xx

Have you heard back from him? Arsehole they must have known there was a mistake when they put the wages in (normally done at least a few days before) and could have sorted it, sage does everything for them all they have to do is change the code (i think). stick to your guns hun and keep on at him until he sorts it. tell him you want the money cash if he can't sort the bank out in time he can work out 90% on a calculator!! x

Eventually got it sorted, but it took my fiance to ring him because Im in bed again, he then tried to say it had been paid in yesterday and if I went to the bank it would confirm it.
He's such a lier as when my fiance came in at lunch time ( hes out on the farm today ) and came upstairs to check I was ok he told me so I rang the bank to find it was paid in this morning. ARSEHOLE!!

I had a call today to ask if I was coming back after mat leave. I'm going on mat leave in 7 days and sent my form in weeks and weeks ago.

hope this gets sorted for u hun, im still waiting for my maternity allowance to come through was supposed to be 2 or 3 weeks ago and looking like next week. sounds like ur boss is being awkward on purpose delaying it hes had plenty of time. grrr!

They have to pay maternity leave even if your not going back... shouldn't even be asking until closer to the time! xx

He asked me if I was coming back a month before I even started my maternity leave. My reply was that I wasnt going to discuss that at this stage even if I have decided to as my maternity leave takes me to the end of april then I will have accrued holiday from 7 mths that I will be taking to cover our wedding. Why should I give him what he wants when he couldnt even be bothered to reply to or even read the letter I sent him with my matb1 form in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back