• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Bootifull little car =o(

nickilubs

Reaction score
:( Has to be sold....

I have a black fiat cinquecento that I put pink butterfly's and lots of pretty stuff in has to go away.

It was playing up over winter with dirty coils and the engine tends to get mucky really easy and the other day I was driving to work and it died....they couldn't see what was wrong so its booked in for a oil change and new filter and stuff which is probs gonna cost about £200 :( then the mot is at the end of the month and then the tax too. :shock: so will cost us about another £500-£600 its not worth it really.

Seen a car yesterday.....its bigger has 4doors which is gonna be a advantage a bit older but the MOT isnt till November and theres nothing wrong with it at all but its kinda....boring. :( Its a Citron AX1 a old one but hes selling it to me for £250 and I cant complain at that.

Im gonna miss my little car though its soooo cute and as everyone says "nicki like". Hummmmmmmmmmm :cry: :cry:

citronax.jpg

Awww im sure you can " nikkify " your new papap.
Just think of it has a new project. :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissSara said:
Awww im sure you can " nikkify " your new papap.
Just think of it has a new project. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hahaha thats another thing everyone calls it "Nicki-fid". I will try my best too make it pretty,...shall take before and after pictures! When I got my Z-fer it wasn't as pretty as it is now but I loved the smallness of it.

I know how you feel and had to sell my ickle mx5 for an astra, just visualise ur little bubba in it in the back, makes everything so worth it!

:hug:

:) Its okay now I have given it a drive home and had a good look at its not as bad as i first imagined. Gonna go gives it a clean :D

Glad your happier with it. I'm sure you can nicki-fy it in no time :D

Just think it will be much easier putting a car seat in the back of a 4 door car :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back