• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my boobs smell of

neeko_1

Reaction score
:shock: my boobs have started to smell like milk... the smell warm and sweet :oops:

does this happen in pregnancy or is it just me :roll: ??

Ohh I'm weeks behind you...I have no idea, never been pregnant. I'm sure one of the already a mum ladies can answer that though :hug:

budge said:
mine did too -

but bugde.. you breast feed.. but when you was pregnant at this stage did they smell of milk??

mine did!! i used to gag at the smell, too sickly!!! :puke:

mine did from bout week 34, then i breastfed millie for 10months and i can still smell it now!

i cant smell it now tho, although if its all over Jamies face its abit yuk lol!!!

lol, i just sniffed my boob after reading this! it does smell sweet, but i use palmers cocoa butter and wear angel perfume, so its hard to tell if its really me the smell!

Hi

:lol: trixipaws.
mine still do from breastfeeding Kiara but i still have milk it wont go away
Katrina

Don't worry Katrina, the milk will go away - eventually. I breast fed both mine for about six months and had milk for ages after i stopped, not much, but it just never seemed to dry up! :wall:

I don't remember how long this went on, but it was certainly for six eight months after, just be patient! :)
Lisa

so it isn't just me.... that's really weird... it does smell abit sickly sometime :?

Hi

mamichuli- thanks for that lol, i have a feeling it wont dry up before the new baby arrives but oh well Bernie will have to wait another year for them back :lol:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back