my bean didn't make it :(

Hey honey hope your doing ok and looking after yourself. I have taken great comfort from my family and friends who know and the amazing community on the forum. It's such a hard time I never thought it would affect me so much I keep looking at my little scan pictures :( take care :hugs:Xxx

I'm trying not to look at my scan pic - it was only taken 2 days before the miscarriage, but lil bean was already 2 weeks smaller than should have been even though had a h/b. So looks like things were not developing properly from the word go. Only my hubby knew and my parents only found out when I had to go to hospital. you take care too

Hey honey hope your doing ok and looking after yourself. I have taken great comfort from my family and friends who know and the amazing community on the forum. It's such a hard time I never thought it would affect me so much I keep looking at my little scan pictures :( take care :hugs:Xxx

I'm trying not to look at my scan pic - it was only taken 2 days before the miscarriage, but lil bean was already 2 weeks smaller than should have been even though had a h/b. So looks like things were not developing properly from the word go. Only my hubby knew and my parents only found out when I had to go to hospital. you take care too

My scan was the same although they never told me this but my scan was not that of a normal 7 week scan there was a hb and at the time I didn't think nothing of it but after the mc I looked up scan pics at 7 weeks and then I realised it was going wrong from the word go and I don't know why they set tell me this instead of letting me go to 10 weeks cos my baby hb stopped not long after my first scan :-( I had no bleeding at all and still had all symptoms even after I was told my baby had no hb I still had symptoms my body was so cruel it did this twice now so for me seeing a hb and having gd symptoms won't mean a dam thing if I ever get pregnant again, having an mmc has totaly destroyed the joys of pregnancy :-( , I hope ur doing ok today lovely xxx

:hugs::hugs:BIG HUGS and we are all here when you need us hun! XXXX

Really sorry to hear that. I lost mine at 11+5 last week. I can completely understand how you feel, sending lots and lots of hugs x

Aw hun I'm so so sorry :(

Big hugs, I hope you're doing ok xx

I'm so sorry to hear this - I know exactly how you feel xx

I'm so sorry to hear this! :hugs:With my second MC I had a scan and saw the HB (8weeks) and then later that night it was all over. So very sad!

Look after yourself!!
x

I'm so sorry to hear this big hugs Hun I know what ur going though I lost my little bean 3 weeks ago so thinking of u xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back