My bargain of the century!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
On my way back from the hospital today I called in at my local Boots to get my script. They always have a clearance section by the till and there was a 12 pack of Bambino Mio washable nappies staring straight at me! There are 12 nappies and 3 covers, all I have to get are the liners. They were reduced from £50 to £22.48!!! :dance:

Needless to say I grabbed them super quick! Such a random item to have on sale though!

Just think, if I hadnt have developed another UTI then I would never have seen these! :lol:

have you used them before and are they alot harder than the disposable nappies??

Are you planning on using disposible liners? Cos I'm sure I have a roll unopened somewhere I would be happy to post to you if you like and I can find them! I'll have a rummage once I've finished cleaning bathroom

brill!!! i love a good baragin! makes u feel so good. u wanna just rush out the shop quick in case someone shouts you back to say it the wrong price

I've found them, they are opened but have a good 3/4 left. I also have some unopened tot bots disposible liners if you want them just PM me an address and I'll post them

nice one hun! i love getting a bargain - it makes you feel so good xx

love a good bargain too! :yay: I was grinning for a week when I got my bargain pram :)

well done you!

have you used them before and are they alot harder than the disposable nappies??

No I havent although after having to throw away into landfill thousands of nappies so far I am determined to make it work. My sister has used Tots Bots for the last 7 months with her LO and gets on great with them. I cant wait! No more nappy bags or smelly bins! Im also going to use Cheeky Wipes too :)

where I live you get them free off your midwife if you want to use them and breast pumps etc for breast feeding Im not very good with things like that its more pampers nappys and bottles for me but you should ask you never know mite be the same in your area I only got told off ppl that got them dont think midwifes go about telling ppl. Still a bargin you got like xxxxxxxxxx

really?! Free?! Ive gone and bought a breast pump now :(

And today I collected a heap of cotton nappies from someone using Freecycle. They are called Junior Joy. I have washed them with a heap of Napisan and they have come out lovely. Havent worked out the system with them yet but they are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back