my baby so ill

Krystal

Reaction score
aww sat night and yesterday JT had little cough but now it sounds really horrid and chesty so we took him to docs this morning! he sai not to worry :shock: And take him back if it gets worse. he's slept most of today. he seems ok on his food. if he worse in morning tho i'm going back, i'm not a fussy mummy, first time we' ve been to docs is today so i dont care what they think :shakehead:

Maddison is ill too :( She has a cough and is quite chesty and is taking less food than usual. I'm taking her to docs tomorrow just to be on the safe side :(

willow has this to she has a real chest cough she has been ok within herself though i took her to docs and was told everything is fine it can last about 2 weeks it is asing off now so dhe is getting better.

hey hun,

I dont care what docs think, i have been a few times with amber because i just wanted peace of mind.

I hope Lo gets well soon....keep him wrapped up. I did get this calpol thing you put in your plug and it spreads this smell around the room which unblocks airways etc...ambers little sniffles have improved. I think it was £2.96 from asda and i leave it on all night when she in cot :)

aww sorry to hear about all the poorly babies :hug:

Amz.. thanks for that, i think i'll get OH to pop out tomorrow to get the plug in thing.

My aunty just told me to go in bathroom and run hot tap so steam loosens his chest a little so I might try that.

Meant to be going to a wet wet wet concert tomorrow (i know :oops: :oops: ) but not sure I'll go now, don't like leaving him if he's poorly :?

Hope all babies are feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back