my b/f

Sorry - not that I didn't want a hug - I was cooking pasta! First meal enjoyed sine I got pregnant!! Group hugz!!!!! :lol:

Ladies ..... let's keep our forum in its usual warm, fuzzy and friendly state please :wink: ... we're all here to gain support, to give support, and to chat about pregnancy in a stress-free place.

PMs sent.

Laura B

i was with my boyfriend for four years so yes it was a serious relationship i didnt plan to fall pregnant and was using contraception but sadley didnt work, i have recently broken up with my boyfriend, (due to him being scared) MEN, i would have loved to have been married when i fell pregnant but i am not and i dont see that my baby will miss out, and yes it will have morals all the ones i feel is important

Hi babe, i am sure you will have all the support you need, and you will be fine i am sure that when he see's his little one he will come crawling back xx

Keep smiling Bab :D and if you want to talk i wud be willing to listen.

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

hey there girlies

Just to put me two pennies in, ive just joned pregnancy forum and im having a snoop around.
i've been a christian for only a year, and i m single and pregnant, all the views potrayed have good and bad points and every one is entilted to their opinion. im separated form my boyf who i met b4 i became a christian, but fell pregnant while being a christian, my situation is complkicated, but i dont tink i could marry my boyf, he is not a christian, and as wonderful it would be to be married b4 i have kids, life somtimes doesnt go the way you plan. i love my boyf but my religion is a huge part of my life and rather than have myself depressed and low while with him, i know god is forgiving and understands what i am going through.
Please no one take whatever i say to heart as i only thought that my experience may help both christians and non-christian (please dont be offended. religion marriage children, ALL are wonderful things just remember that a child is involved! always do good for the child no matter wot. i will bring my child up with christian morals but never force him to believe something just because i do.

God Bless to all and Good luck xxxxxxxx
lucyloo

layla said:
there is nothing you can do im afriad, my ex hubby was the same on our first child, but when she was born he couldnt get enough of her.

hang in there

xxx

I echo that, when the baby is born he should be brought to his senses, if not, then you may have to re-evaluate things babe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back