my 9 year old son

clairemumof3

Reaction score
as got such a bad attitude and is always shouting and getting aggresive with his little bro and sis.He always seems to be in trouble and i feel all i do it shout at him.I tired to talk to him but he says nobody likes him and this morning he said he wanted to live somewhere else and he hates having a bro and sis.I am thinking of haveing another baby nxt year but dont know if it a good idea with the way he is at the mi.When on the rare occasion me and my 9 yr old spend time just me and him hes so diffrent.I really dont know what to do .

I think you answered the question hun, when he's with just you , he's so different. Perhaps he's craving attention from just you!

Do you have one on one time with just him ?
If not perhaps you could introduce this to your weekly routine? Go to the park take him for a little treat.

How old are the younger ones? What's the situation at home?

Inbox me if u want to, I mentor little ones this age at primary school , might be able to help

Xxx

O think 1 one 1 is the answer. Also u have to find a way to decipline him without shouting, for him bad attention seem better then no attention? X

Thanks ladies no i dont spend much time alone with him as i should.My other two are 4 and 5 there always seem to argue amoung themselfs an everytime one of them get hurt ( the 4 and 5 yr old) there always blame the older child i do think i get at him more without really finding out what really happened.I am gong to spend more 1 and 1 even if it just a walk dont want him to think he aint cared about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back