My 4D Scan

mrs v

Reaction score
So I was booked in for a 4D scan last week but baby was not playing ball and kept their hand over their face the whole way through, so we went back last night and I was really pleased with the result...see below for baby V!!! :dance:

Attachments

• IMAG0229.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 72
Aww how lovely, I can't wait for a 4D scan! Fab pic x

Awww, that's simply gorgeous , so detailed you can see the eye lashes it's a beautiful picture thanks for sharing .xx

aww lovely! I am really debating getting this done. Some of the pics make the babies look like aliens, and some look like proper little babies like yours!

oooh decisions! xx

Lynds iv posted some more in journal, I am glad I had it done, I really think it depends where u go too...this was second attempt as first was awful...hubby was like 'what is it' lol, but yest was great, we had it done at baby bond, highly recommend them xx

Aww such a fab pic!! Love it! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww looks like he is sucking his thumb, so cute :) x

Awww how cute!

I am only a meer.. 13 weeks till mine, a whole tri1 wait again lol but worth it :D

did you find out which colour you were?

Awww how cute!

I am only a meer.. 13 weeks till mine, a whole tri1 wait again lol but worth it :D

did you find out which colour you were?

Ahh thanks, it'll fly by believe me! We stayed team yellow, sonographer just avoided that area, they are well worth the money, we got a DVD too which shows lots of detail, even eyes open and close which is just lovely xx

Wow!

I'm going for the max package from babybond with the dvd and mem stick etc. I'm taking my mum and MIL along so its good that they avoided the area as me and OH want to know the sex but not anyone else so we hope to find out at the 20 weeks so that we can avoid letting out at the 4d. Some people have said if you don't want to know then don't go as some sonographers can't garantee u won't see its bits! So that's a bit of reassurance thanks!

Glad u enjoyed ur scan, I believe it would have been amazing xxx

Wow!

I'm going for the max package from babybond with the dvd and mem stick etc. I'm taking my mum and MIL along so its good that they avoided the area as me and OH want to know the sex but not anyone else so we hope to find out at the 20 weeks so that we can avoid letting out at the 4d. Some people have said if you don't want to know then don't go as some sonographers can't garantee u won't see its bits! So that's a bit of reassurance thanks!

Glad u enjoyed ur scan, I believe it would have been amazing xxx

Couldn't recommend baby bond enough, very professional and we had to go bk after original appointment which some companies won't allow, if baby isn't playing - tough, they were.great though.

Baby would need to have legs over head for you to see anything, although your right they cannot guarantee you won't see anything, just covering their backs, and what a nice idea finding out at 20 week then keeping a secret. I'll watch for your 4d thread! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back