my 20wk scan + piccy

Sassyminx

Reaction score
had my scan on wednesday, been debating over whether or not to find out the sex but eventually decided to, cos didnt with other 2, we aint telling anybody though not even the kids, want to keep it a surprise for everyone else :D and mothers instinct didnt let me down, the sonographer told us it was " definitely a boy" plus we could see his meat and 2 veg when she was mooching about :oops: :shock: so were both over the moon, as already got a 6yr old daughter and a 3yr old son, will be a nice age gap for them to share.... i hope :D

the scan got me really emotional cos we could see him sucking his hand and opening his mouth etc, was really really good, very pleased

so after the scan couldnt resist a trip to next to get a few bits :lol:

so here he is.....

scanpics004.jpg

congratulations on your little man!!!

have you thought of any names yet?

lovely piccie.
xx :clap: :clap:

congrats hunny, good look keeping the secret, im terrible id be telling everyone! haha

i am officially the worst person ever at keeping secrets but im doing well so far, cos i just dont want everyone to know until he is born, and not thought of any names yet, gonna not tell anyone though til he is born cos dont want the " ooh i dont like that" crew to start :evil:

but im really pleased, hes a right footballer been kicking the daylight outta me since wed!!!

Congrats on your little boy hun xxx

Congrats, another boy! I wanted to keep a secret from family too but I couldn't manage it. Bit gutted cos I feel like there are no surprises now - they even know the name we like! News travels very fast in my family lol!

Congrats on your little man - there is defo a blue baby boom happening just now!!

mermaid said:
Congrats, another boy! I wanted to keep a secret from family too but I couldn't manage it. Bit gutted cos I feel like there are no surprises now - they even know the name we like! News travels very fast in my family lol!

see thats exactly what i dont want, weve picked a few names and itll be all kept schtum til he is born so everyones still excited, last thing we want is for it to feel like everyone knows its a boy and his name, id be sick of being pregnant if everyone knew :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back