The joys a 4 year old brings

DW1978

Reaction score
I was getting ready this morning and my darling 4 year old son said 'Mummy, you've got a fat tummy today. Maybe theres another baby in there!!'

No love. No, I haven't unfortunately. And thanks for pointing out that I'm just fat :dohh:!!

You've got to love them eh? And I want another one, why????

Lol my daughter said to me the other day, mummy your getting fat again!! Yeah cheers lace!!

awww mine told my dh that when he dies she is going to drive his car lol

The things a little one can say. I find most things funny. my 5 yr old son was trying to learn his lil sister 2 yrs old to ride a bike with stabilizes obvious so was so cute. Their really close to each other. Kids only have to do the litle things to make u smile. :family:

Wish my 3 1/2 year old could ride a bike. She doesn't do pedals. I am going to teach her now the weather is better.

On tues, while I was babysitting my friend's 6 boys while she was being induced with her last baby, the eldest (13 with aspergers) told our other friend who was helping, that her 5.5 month old boy looks pale, and has grey hair. Same boy, when mum came home late, with a girl baby (yay!), asked if little baby Gwen was black - because she was a dark red from birth etc. Bless. Mum explained very well that no, Gwen isn't black, she's just dark from being in all that fluid and from the birth. He's a cool child, he asks questions that I often think but that I know other people don't want to know. We talked about dying, he says he is scared of dying.

My 9 year old stepson still calls me 'daddy's friend' and apparently last night when my OH walked him and his friend back to ours, he said to his friend, 'daddy's friend is having a baby - and guess what, it's daddy's!'

I've too many tales about kids of various ages and the funny things they say. I feel all smiley, this is a good thread!

i started my daughter saying fatty :/ i was talkin to my mum and said my oh was a fatty coz he had a curry and a pizza in 1 night (hes not fat hes miles from it tbh) so bella said thats not very nice so i told her i was joking and that he doesnt mind so she went up to my mum and said ur a fatty n my mums a 14/16 and i felt quite bad but then she called me it too and i lost alot of weight when i had the flu so i no she dont mean it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back