Mw sent me Hozzy

nadine

Reaction score
Well had good pregnancy so far but went mw today for routine check up n got protein in wee n baby hb kept dropping, so say here at hoz with one of them machines on measuring for bh n heart rate x

I'm stuck to a chair n busting for a pee hahaha x x x

Ooohhhhh hope all ok - will they not let you pee? lol..... No way I could hold mine in!! Keep us updated on things xxx

awww hun, hope every things ok and they are treating you better than they did last time! x

Hope you're ok Nadine ? it must be torture not be able to wee ! X

All is fine now, I went mw n they dud hb n it was dipping so they sent me to hoz to get a trace, sat there for hour n trace came bk hb was going to 178 then down to 124 up n down, so they told me to go for a walk for 40mins n come bk to do another as dr wasn't happy so that's what I did but second trace was still high on parts but ok so was allowed home, just av take things easy lol easy said then done being on my own wi a two year old ee

But thanks alls well, n big congrats to. Shauna!!! X only not been on a day n missed loads x

Ah sorry hun, I've just seen this. Glad you & baby are alright! Like you can rest up with a 2yr old who has an endless amount of energy and wants to play ALL OF THE TIME!! :lol:

Have you to go back for them to check up on you again? x

Ah sorry hun, I've just seen this. Glad you & baby are alright! Like you can rest up with a 2yr old who has an endless amount of energy and wants to play ALL OF THE TIME!! :lol:

Have you to go back for them to check up on you again? x

Nope not to go bk to hoz, just av to make app for next week at mw, but mine is away a week so I'm annoyed a little coz feel really ruff n tried to contact mw today n tried 5 different ones n no one answered or phoned me bk :(

Just had hot bath n going to try get early night see how I feel tomoz if mo better I'll av go Hozzy or mw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back