33 week mw app

BevG

Reaction score
so today i got to meet my 3rd mw since my booking app lol. she was lovely and even took my phone number off my notes and put it in her diary! thats a first. sad to say that yet again there was glucose in my sample this time with protein and nitrates so shes sent it off to the lab to check for an infection (was majorly dehydrated today too) and booked me yet another GTT for 2 weeks time...........the last one was at 28 weeks and was all clear and its only since then ive had at least a trace of glucose in every sample so i blamed the GTT lol.

apart from that all is fine, baby is head down, no mention of engagement but its deffo the reason for my sore foof and measuring at 34cm so in normal range. hb 150-160 once i pointed out that my placenta gets in the way and you have to angle the doppler in from the side to find the hb lol. shes gonna check into the parenting class things but says im probably in the feb ones and they just havent sent the letters out yet. all in all its pretty good here :)

i know, 2 hours of boredom lol. on the bright side she said we will do my next app in that time too and i have a bf workshop a couple of hours after it too so not a bad day.

Great news except for the wee wee test. Not long now!!!

glad it went well, hope all the test come back clear on d pee and next GTT :)

Glad all went well, and at least they are checking your GTT again, having another GTT may make the protein go :) x

Delighted to hear that u had a lovely appointment!! Hope all is well with you and baby!! X

Glad it went well! Can't believe how quick our pregnancies are going! :shock:

Hey Bev, I just saw this and had a couple of questions, since you live in my area. Where have you been going for MW appointments? Mine have been in Denbigh Infirmary. I was wondering about antenatal stuff in Denbighshire... it sounds as if it's quite well organised. Am I right? And is the bf class something that you booked through your midwife or did you find that yourself? Sorry to bother you with questions

Hey Bev, I just saw this and had a couple of questions, since you live in my area. Where have you been going for MW appointments? Mine have been in Denbigh Infirmary. I was wondering about antenatal stuff in Denbighshire... it sounds as if it's quite well organised. Am I right? And is the bf class something that you booked through your midwife or did you find that yourself? Sorry to bother you with questions

theres supposed to be lots of things, my mate does a playdate thing on a wednesday in LLandudno for her and some mums taking kids to a soft play place, like geronimos in rhyl. there are things advertised in the Alex hospital and in Rhyl library too. i mostly go to either the ALexandra hospital in Rhyl or the doctors in Kimmel bay for my mw appointments. aquanatal in rhyl pool is a bit crap cos of the lack of mw but the denbigh one is good.

the bf workshop i got invited to by the mw. i just got a letter thru the post about it but i said i wanted to do any useful classes etc. its not too badly organised round here to be honest, ive seen 3 different midwives so far and they have all been lovely.

its no bother hun, im happy to help any way i can, if u wanna meet up and have a cuppa or something sometime then id do that too :)

Great news apart from the wee, hope it comes back clear xxxxxxxxx

Thank you! That's very kind of you to answer my questions. I think I'd better keep my eyes more open to spot any ads for classes and stuff when I visit the infirmary or Glan Clwyd. I'll speak to my midwife too when I see her next. I've only seen one midwife so far, which I'm very happy about. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back