MW says I have a 'dainty' baby...

kaybee

Reaction score
Just came back from routine appointment, and I mentioned that I have an additional growth scan on Tuesday. (I'm having the extra scan to check that the baby is growing OK and that there are no blood clots in the placenta or cord, due to something they picked up at my initial screening...) She said "oh that's good, because, how can I put this without worrying you, um, the baby does feel rather 'dainty'." :shock: She says that while my measurements aren't too much cause for alarm, it always seems to be sitting very 'neat and compact' when she has a feel. Now, I know I don't want to push a whopper out, but I must admit I am feeling a bit worried! I used to be quite excited about going for the next scan but now I just feel scared!

On the plus side she thinks baby is no longer breech - yay! :dance:

Aww.. dainty is good! We like dainty babies.. lol.

And glad baby is no longer in breech.. thats one less complication from your mind! :cheer:

nowt wrong with a dainty baby :rotfl: should be easy to push out!!!!!

really hope baby is no longer breech darling :hug: :hug: :hug:

HI Kaybee!
Think was a bit careless the way she put it to you. Am sure is nothing to be concerned about otherwise she would have done something more there and then. As the others say - dainty is good!!! Hope you have a small package to deliver :D less ouch's!!

I had a 'dainty' baby last time (4lbs 15oz) and I want another dainty one :wink:

Sorry, just realised I gatecrashed 3rd tri :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back