Mw is happy with me

evie_smith

Reaction score
But not baby
She isn't happy with baby's movements I said well baby is going to slow down it's getting bigger but she isn't happy at all my baby has from now till 3pm to move ten times (huff) I said well baby moved yesterday around 3:15 and then again around 8pm so then she really wasn't happy - thing is she has Hurd baby's heart beat and is happy with that then throws a load of stuff in my face about the placenta might not be working properly :wall: so now I'm like great!!!!

On the upside I'm booked in for a sweep Thursday 9:15am if nothing has kicked off woot! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for sweep! I told you to ask!!! Fingers crossed it works!! x x

Sweep is next week not today lol!! Baby still hasn't moved

try going for a sleep, baby usually starts moving around then lol

great that they booked the sweep, hope you get your 10 movements today xxx

i was told 7 movements in 24hrs and include hiccups etc in there, must be doing ur head in...at least i know ive only got 10days left :) xx

It's coz my first pregnancy was a section so I'm classed as "high risk" puft!!! Lol

On the up side we hve one movement and some stronger period pains!!! Woot!!

Fingers Crossed for you xx

Hope you get lots of movements today, adn glad you've got a sweep booked :yay:

Just to let you know I'm in the car DH bought me a mc flurry and I've had my ten movements little tinker loves ice cream hehe!!! So very happy now told mw it was just coz baby was getting bigger xx

He he x glad bubs has moved x

I'm very happy lady now couldn't bare the thought of going to that bloody hospital again they are starting to get to know me which is good if I'm in labour but not if it's just another thing hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back