mw appointments

skyraaa

Reaction score
hi every1 :wave:
hope u are all good,

im just wondering about mw app iv been having them every 4 to 5 weeks
up till now, gotta have my bloods took at the next one,

when will i start havin to go more often im 27weeks now,
also my mw has never measured my belly or anything, will she start doing this soon.

sorry about the questions im just curious 2 know

take care xxxxx

Mine has just changed from every 4 weeks to 3 weeks. Don't know how long after next one. I'm very normal though with nothing wrong with me. Bloods are all fine and measuring spot on so don't need to be closely monitored.

my pregnancy has been really normal 2 wich im happy about,
so i shudent be going 2 often then i guess

thank u hun xx

Mine had been every 6 weeks. Now they are every 4 weeks and then after 36 weeks they go to every 2 weeks

when will she start measuring me any ideas

also she hasnt checked how much weight iv gained shud she?

thanks 4 replys xxxxxx

Mine only ever checked me blood pressure, thennn my 26 wk one she measured me tum and got her doppler out but im yet to be weighed so im not sure about that.

I wud have thought at your next one if u get bloods done you'll have blood pressure, belly measured doppler etc :)

Think it depends where u are and on ur midwife as to what happens when

:wave:

My pregnancy has been normal and Im still having one every 4 weeks my next one being July 24th then after that i will be every couple weeks as far as I know... I was hoping to get measured at my appointment last week but she was quite happy as I was so Im guessing that will start at the next appointment and Ill be near 33weeks by then :)

i think all mw are differant they do things their own way lol

thanks 4 helping me on this 1

i hope the last 13weeks of pregnany goes quickxxxi want my baby girl here now lol

i've never been weighed as it is so inaccurate to determine fetal and maternal health (according to the GP wehn i asked).

I was first measure at 31 weeks (whihc is when i dropped to appointments every three weeks). the further you go along the more frequent the appointments get, but it varies from practice to practice.

Sandi

I've only been weighed twice. I was being seen every month, then every 2 weeks and now it is every week.

Hi skyraaa :) Our due dates are the same and we're both expecting little girls! How exciting :D

I had my first proper midwife appointment last week and she measured my tummy and listened to baby's heartbeat. She didn't weigh me (haven't been weighed since booking in appointment) which I'm happy about lol I don't want to know!

C xxx

I saw the midwife at 12 weeks, 15, 24, 28, 31, 34, 36, 38, 40 and i have an appointment to see her again at 41.

She weighed me at 12 weeks and 36 weeks but said it was just policy to do it and they didnt really take anything from it.

They're also been measuring my fundal height from 24 weeks though again it's rather inaccurate.

I get the feeling different places have different policies on how often you see the midwife, waiting from 15 to 24 weeks was awful for me, but since then i feel i've seen the midwife plenty and am quite happy with everything.

If i make it to next weeks appointment it'll be the last time i see the midwife at the health centre, my next appointment would be with a consultant to talke induction

thank u every1 4 all ur replys
at least im not so clueless now lol

take care

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member