muslim squares.. what are they?

Dee1985

Reaction score
iv seen then every where..... what are they? what are they used for??? :doh:

so are they just the same thing as burping clothes thats u put over your shoulder when winding?? but different material??

i see muslim squares every where?

thats what i use them for yeah,

other people might use them for other things but im pretty sure they are just fancy sick blankets lol

oh right, cool il get some then. i thought they were decoration for the nursery or something :oops: :doh:

I use them all the time for sick, snot etc!
They're great for breastfeeding in public, I kind of drape it over the side of his face to hide my boob a bit better.
By the way it's MusliN not muslim hehe

Yeah the best thing about them being that they dry so quickly :)

+++

hehehe muslim!!!!!
i searched it in google hahaha no wonder loads of crazy things came up!!!! :oops:

so they dry fast, so do you think they would be better to get rather then burping clothes... (there a cotton material)

I would definitley recommend them.....burping cloths are ok, but muslins are bigger, dry really quick and are useful for all sorts of stuff, eg when you have to lie them down on someone's carpet and you don't want them to be sick on it. :lol:

cool il be getting a few of them then, Dior was sick so much she had reflux, burping clothes were a god send but they used to get soaked with sick at need to go straight in the wash as they would take hours to dry!

Couldn't be without my cloths - great for dribble, sick, hiding her head when b/f. :D

A cloth that's roughly eighteen inches by eighteen, and is made of a light absorbent cloth called muslin, kinda like cheesecloth. I have lots of them, you basically hold them under the baby's chin when you are burping them and it catches the spew -up. My mother used them before me, I find them invaluable as they cover much more than a bib and are very washable and tumble dry.
Some people used old terry nappies!

Oh and one of the nurses in the hospital called them muslims too and said they were great for wrapping the turkey in a bit of muslim! I could only imagine this fiercely indignant ayatollah being wrapped around a turkey!

Oh dear....that's a joke folks, not meant to be offensive, so please don't take it as such.

Sue

I started using them as sicky cloths/snot rags/ dribble ipes etc but now my little boy still has them and are his blanky as he never had a dummy etc. It's great having so many of them cause he never knows which is which and I can get thyem washed no problems!

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back