Music was my first love...

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
My Fiancé and I are absolute music addicts - what kind of music do you like?

Me: I like anything from musicals to punk, metal, rock 'n' roll, bubblegum pop, blues. Our house is drowing under the sheer amount of cd's and records.

My Fiancé likes most of the above and also things like Johnny Cash (no matter how long we're together I will never see the merits of him & his music!)

I love every kind of music, apart from really heavy metal stuff.. I have been known to have a soft spot for Elton John :blush:

I love any kind of music too (but like FebMum2Be, except really heavy metal). What I listen too depend on my mood :) Oh I quite like Johnny Cash too haha!

I love lots of types of music, but my friends slag me for my love of folk music and my 13 year obsession with The Corrs (You're not allowed to laugh) :lol: Love singer/songwriter/acoustic stuff. Pop, some hip hop, some dance, Indie, rock but as above not heavy metal stuff. And I can't stand Korn or anything like that whereas my best friend loves them and calls my music 'hill billy music' :rofl:

I love David gray, I like female rnb singers but not male. I like B.I.G, 50 cent, eminem. I like qotsa, soad.. its really mixed.

My "main" 2 genres are Hip Hop and RnB, although depending on my mood ive playlists on my ipod from stuff right back from the 50's.

I will listen to anything apart from classical, heavy metal, and all of that screaming mumbo jumbo :lol:

I will listen to anything apart from classical, heavy metal, and all of that screaming mumbo jumbo :lol:

I HATE the screaming :lol:

Actually LOVE Kylie :) :roll: Beyonce, Fleetwood Mac, Lady Antebellum, Placebo, Pink, PJ Harvey, Gaga, Madonna, Coldplay, Paramore, Missy Elliot, Duffy, Dixie Chicks, Joni Mitchell, Britney, Carole King, Ellie Goulding, Bonnie Raitt.........ok The list could go on and on and on

Oh and lots of Musical's soundtracks - LOVE Wicked :) Also a bit of a Gleek!

x x x x

Last edited:
hrmm... pretty much everything from death metal, to pop, to grime, to country ha ha :) xx

I'll listen to pretty much anything, so long as its got good lyrics! (Used to write songs myself) But my one true love is Welsh bands! Stereophonics are my world, closely followed by Lostprophets and Funeral For A Friend. And I'm not even Welsh!! Lol Had the privilege of meeting a few of my fave bands! :smug: I also am into a guy called Esser, he is an amazing artist, and the fact he's an old school friend doesn't come into it! Lol Oh the shame of name dropping!!

But I love music!!

I'll listen to pretty much anything, so long as its got good lyrics! (Used to write songs myself) But my one true love is Welsh bands! Stereophonics are my world, closely followed by Lostprophets and Funeral For A Friend. And I'm not even Welsh!! Lol Had the privilege of meeting a few of my fave bands! :smug: I also am into a guy called Esser, he is an amazing artist, and the fact he's an old school friend doesn't come into it! Lol Oh the shame of name dropping!!

But I love music!!

My friend is in Lostprophets, I went to school with Luke (their latest drummer) and have known him since we were nippers lol :)

I'm a metal gal at heart but will listen to anything really! Oh, and Johnny Cash was awesome!

i'm a bit varied , i love female singers Mariah , Rihanna, Beyonce love urban/black music . But then on the other hand i like ABBA < blame my mum for that , bon jovi and drum and bass . i'm not keen on indie , rock type modern music i like the eighties rock

I love all kinds of music from abba and elvis to hard house, but my absolute fave that I LOVE LOVE LOVE is NKOTB! Love them, been a fan since i was 12 years old and am proud lol

:love:

I like a range of music but i cant stand alot of today's music, makes me feel old(i'm only 27) plus i cant understand a word of it lol x

I love all kinds of music from abba and elvis to hard house, but my absolute fave that I LOVE LOVE LOVE is NKOTB! Love them, been a fan since i was 12 years old and am proud lol

:love:

I went to see NKOTB when I was 10 lol, I remember my mom and my friends mom moaning to each other about the amount of 'pelvic thrusting' :rofl: Donnie was my favourite :lol:

Alot of my friends seem to like clubland etc me well i like the usual bit of trance,rnb but i also like celtic music enya shes a fav,eminem

I literally love everything! When I say anything I mean anything and everything. I can listen to classical, heavy metal, punk, hip hop, rnb, grime, club, rock, indie, acoustic literally EVERYTHING lol. Just popped my iPod on random and to give a few I've got Adele, Paramore, Iyaz, The Pretty Reckless, The Cure, Bon jovi, Cheryl Cole, Genesis/Phil Collins, Paul Wellar, My Chemical Romance, Pussycat Dolls, Ludovico Einaudi etc etc! x

I'm the same I listen to everything.
My pc, ipod ect has a mix of music, people even give me strange looks when they see the variety of music that I have. lol
I was listening to Evanescence, Hollywood undead, NDubz and a few others in the car earlier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back