Does anyone like......

mummysarah+co

Reaction score
The Levellers?? (or actually heard of them? :lol: ) or does anyone like goin to music festivals?? if so what festivals are you going to??? :)
Its the one time of the year that i really look forward to (well except for the kids birthdays)

I love going to gigs and i think the levellers put on a really good show....im really excited...theyre doing a gig at portsmouth pyramids centre in april that im going to!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I wish i could go Download fest, i went few years ago. Best weekend ever!
But i can't go this year. DAMMIIIIIIIIT.
Never heard of the :lol: levellers though lol

Im not really into music but DH loves them and I love one of his levellers gig Tshirts.

Not the greatest fashion item, its like neon rainbow tiedye and he left it at my house when we were first in love so I used to go to sleep sniffing it when he wasnt at mine :lol: Everytime he has it on it reminds me of that first in love feeling thats so addictive

its funny how not many people know who the levellers are but theyve been goin since 1988 and have a fair sized following (as far as their gigs go iykwim)!! :think: :lol:

anyway as far as the fashion sense that follows em goes :lol: . . . . . . . . . id describe myself as a somewhat 'colourful person' :rotfl: :rotfl:

they hold their own festival....beautiful days festival. is a really nice festival to go to :D

I've never been to Download heard its good though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back